Overview for Purchasing
To purchase original PAINTINGS:
The paintings on paper, textile art have shop pages to purchase directly. For all other artwork, visit the Contact Page . A short form opens when you click on the button at the bottom. Fill out the short form (see details below). Payment for paintings is by an emailed invoice, paid by credit card or Paypal account. Your paintings are shipped to you when I receive the invoice back. The full details follow.
Just ask if you have any questions after reading this through! Happy to respond. Please remember to include these in your message: the title of the painting; your email address; your zip code for shipping. I'll respond with the price. A Paypal invoice is emailed to you. You then pay online with a credit card, or your Paypal account and return the invoice by email. After I receive the paid invoice, your paintings are packaged for shipping.
A refund for shipping , or no shipping is charged to anyone who picks up prints from my Davis (California) studio by mutual arrangements. Physical pickup or delivery is possible for the Sacramento / Davis areas, the East Bay, North Bay areas of San Francisco. Occasionally artwork delivery is possible in the Palm Springs / Palm Desert areas.
- I'll definitely respond to your questions, comments, especially if you're uncertain about any of the process!
- Artwork has been successfully shipped for U.S., Canadian and overseas deliveries. Inquire about international shipping .
- At the Contact Page , in the form include these in your message: The title of the painting; your email address; your zip code for shipping. I'll respond with the price for the art, with additional 8.25% sales tax if you're a California resident, and the shipping cost, unless it is stated that shipping is included.
- Shipping charges are calculated by weight, size of the box and distance to your address. International shipping requires additional costs.
- Payment: a Paypal invoice with the price is emailed to you. Follow the instructions, pay with any credit card or your Paypal receipt; return the invoice by email. After I receive the paid invoice, your artwork is packaged for shipping. Tracking information is provided, once the package is in the shipper's system.
- Your artwork is wrapped securely, protected for shipping by FedEx or USPS. Small paintings or rolled artwork are packaged securely, may be shipped by USPS. All artwork is insured. Tracking information is provided for delivery.
- All artwork is signed. If the painting is on stretched canvas, your artwork is wired & ready to hang without framing. Works on paper usually need framing.
- A Certificate of Authenticity, stating title, description, date of creation and any other details on the artwork is included, with a signed Certificate for original paintings.
- You'll find the artwork to have more depth, detail and character than what you view on the website. There are differences in monitors in viewing artwork online and there may be subtle changes in color perception. Artwork is professionally photographed and is as true to real life color as possible.
- For International purchases please contact me for details. Include name of painting, your postal code and shipping address : contact me here.
- Return policy for original art: if you're not pleased with the artwork or it's not a good fit for you, notify me within 2 days of delivery by email. Return shipping cost is paid for by the Buyer (you). Artwork must be received back to me in the original condition it was shipped; tracking information must be provided for the shipper you use for the return. A refund will be credited to the credit card used for the purchase, within 48 hours of receipt of the artwork if the artwork is in the same condition it was shipped. Do not return artwork to me without an email notification before you return it.
- Return policy for prints: Giclees are printed per order; inventory isn't usually stored. A refund of the price isn't guaranteed. Ask for print color samples on paper and canvas if you're unsure about ordering; the small fee for samples is deducted from your order if you purchase.